The Wet Willis


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Monday, December 10, 2007

Crazy Weather






Funny thing weather is. Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY. We went to the park and played in the sun (cold though). Then the very next day we woke up to snow. We didn't know it snowed much in Oly. But apparently it does. We enjoyed it.

Masen waited until he saw me open my eyes and he came and said "Mom, close your eyes I have a surprise I want to show you." so he walked me to the window at the top of the stairs and said "Open your eyes" I opened and saw snow on the ground and fluffy snowflakes flurrying around. He was so excited he threw on his snow clothes and went outside to slide around before breakfast. Gabriel had fun too, but he wasn't as eager to go out. Clarence on the other hand couldn't wait to romp around in the snow.

Things are great for us here. We are really feeling at home and school is going fantastically for Shaun. He is finding everything he dreams up at Evergreen. Our kind a place!

We are so excited for the holidays everday gets closer and more exciting. I hope you are as excited as we. We love everyone and wish you all a very happy holidays!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jordon said...

Hey! So good to see you all. Wow, those kids have grown up! Actually, I think it was only "kid" when we were there with you. I don't recall meeting Gabriel yet. Looks like you're all well. Good luck with everything and have a wonderful Holiday Season!!! Keep in touch. Love, The Roberts