The Wet Willis


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oyster Beach House

In April I was given employee of the month at Dockside Bistro. My reward for this was a night at Laurie's beach house (which I now clean). Anyway it is so beautiful. It is on Steamboat Island right outside of OLY. It has a beautiful view and a private beach with clam and oyster beds. I took a few pics, but definately as the weather gets better I will take more. This is what I get to see everytime I clean. I couldn't think of a better place to be cleaning. We are truly blessed with our life here in olympia, we have had a lot of great experiences and met some really great people. Although there are a lot of things we miss in Idaho, especially our family.

Well Blogger isn't letting us upload any photo's right now so we will post them at a later time. Sorry!

No comments: